One of the things that make women special is how much fun they can have together. Whether it’s going to the movies, hitting the clubs or just catching up with friends for coffee, women have a knack for enjoying life to its fullest. At heart, women are social creatures who love to make new friends and have fun along the way.
Check out this beginner kizomba lady style dance video for example. If you like dancing but never had the chance to try it before, this type of women-only classes are a great introduction into dance for people of any age. It gives you the perfect opportunity to make new friends, have some fun and learn new skills at the same time. This is why the so-called ‘lady-style’ dances are getting more and more popular these days.
- Curves Welcome: How Kizomba Celebrates the Female Form
- Exploring Kizomba’s Fluid Movement Solo
- Solo Dance as Meditation for Women
So with that in mind, here are some reasons why you should attend a ladies dance class, be it a salsa, bachata or kizomba:
- Ladies’ dancing classes are a great way to meet other people and make friends. If you’re shy and haven’t made any new friends in a while, a ladies’ dance class is the perfect place to start! You’ll have plenty of fun with your classmates while learning some new dance moves in the process. It’s the perfect way to expand your social circle and meet some great people along the way.
- If you have a passion for dance, then you should definitely consider attending a ladies’ dance class. They are easy enough for even complete beginners, but challenging enough to give more advanced dancers the opportunity to improve their skills as well. It can also be a great introductory course into bachata, kizomba and so on, if you plan later to try these dances with male partners.
- While dance is a recreational activity first and foremost, it can also be a great way to improve your health and fitness. Learning to dance is a great way to burn some extra calories and strengthen your muscles. Your instructor will probably give you some specific exercises to do at home to get the best results. It can be really rewarding to see your progress as you get stronger and fitter with every passing week, which leads us to my next point.
- Dancing also offers a number of emotional benefits as well. It is a great form of self-expression that can allow you to get in touch with your true emotions without any inhibitions. It can also help you to improve your self-esteem and make you feel more confident about yourself in the process. Studies have shown that regular dance sessions can help reduce stress and anxiety and even improve symptoms of depression in some cases.
- Last but not least, women’s dancing classes are a fun and sociable way to spend your spare time. Many dance studios around the world often host social events on a regular basis where you can meet and dance with other advanced or beginner dancers just like you. Also quite often you’ll see lady style dance class teachers showcasing their students’ skills by shooting videos similar to the one you’ve just watched here. It’s a unique fun experience on its own that you don’t want to miss.
If you enjoyed our today’s video, you are more than welcome to share it with your friends and let them know what you think about it. Also, consider checking out our most recent posts and stay in touch. Cheers!